Each waking day, Agropur cooperative responds to the call of some 3,348 dairy farmers who rely on this organization, which they jointly own, to enhance the fruit of their labour. More than 3.3 billion litres of milk are processed annually in 31 plants spread throughout North America.
Generating more than $3.8 billion in sales, the resulting products grace the tables of thousands of consumers from coast to coast. But before these products reach their tables, more than 6,188 employees and many contract agents assigned to milk collection and distribution combine their efforts and expertise to ensure that the final product meets all expectations.
On February 8, 2013, Agropur and Farmers Co-operative Dairy signed an agreement to merge the two cooperatives in one, pooling their strengths in order to better ensure their positioning within the Canadian market by covering all geographic regions of Canada.
2013 marks the 75th Anniversary of our Cooperative. During this year of celebrations, we would like to express our heartfelt thanks to our members and employees, who day after day provide you with the highest quality products, which are a tremendous source of pride for all of us. This outstanding collective effort has always been Agropur’s greatest strength, and is the cornerstone upon which we have forged our most precious heritage: a tradition of 75 years of passion!
A major player in the Canadian dairy industry
- 3,348 member dairy farmers
- More than 3.3 billion litres of milk processed annually
- More than 6,188 employees
- 31 plants
- More than $3.8 billion in sales
- Quarterly Report 1 2014 - 13 week period - 141Kb
- Annual Report 2013 - 8380Kb
- Annual Report 2012 - 4823Kb
- Annual Report 2011 - 10753Kb
- Annual Report - 2010 - 2613Kb
- Annual Report 2009 - 1857Kb
- Annual Report 2008 - 2027Kb
- Annual Report 2007 - 3238Kb
- Annual Report 2006 - 1790Kb
- Annual Report 2005 - 9396Kb
- Annual Report 2004 - 7157Kb